The following basic services are available to all residents at Anjelica’s Villa Care Facility. The services provided are based on the resident's pre-admission appraisal, subsequent reappraisals, and the required needs and services plan. At admission, the resident shall indicate which services are desired and needed.
- A newly decorated and furnished private bedroom. Please see the different Bedrooms
- All rooms are serviced with basic cable service and a television.
- All rooms have an active phone jack, and can be used for private phone service and a hospital like setting.
- All assistance with activities of daily living, i.e.. bathing, dressing, grooming.
- All toiletries are included in your basic rate; things like shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. unless special products are needed.
- Emergency Nurse Calling System is available for all rooms and residents use for all safety and medical care needs.
- Daily assistance with taking prescribed and PRN medications as ordered by the physician.
- We order all medications through Accredited Pharmacies.
- All medications are kept locked in a secure location.
- Three nutritious home cooked meals per day.
- Healthy snacks are provided in between meals when necessary or desired.
- Modified diets are available at the recommendation of the physician and with dietary consultation.
- Fresh, home made soups are made with local ingredients.
- Some fruits and vegetables are grown right here on the property.
- Weekly cleaning of the resident room and or as needed.
- Weekly laundering of bed linens and or as needed.
- Daily laundering of clothing.
- A planned activity program including but not limited to daily exercise, games, arts & crafts projects, outings, film & music, and memory stimulation. Please see Activities page for more details.
- Scheduled visits to Seaside Monterey Carmel Area to meet the health and dental needs of the resident per month. We stay at the appointment with the resident and will communicate to the family the results and outcome of the visit. If a resident needs more than two visits, a discussion with the family will take place on further arrangements. (Additional charges will apply for additional trips.)
- Twenty four hour observation, care, and supervision as required.
- We DO HAVE 24 hour awake staffing.
- On site owner and administrator.
- Licensed administrators on staff.
- Administrator/Owner is a Registered Nurse and BSN
- Daily monitoring and appropriate reporting to physician and responsible party on resident needs and condition changes.
- Bedside care, including tray service is available during illnesses.
- Specialized training for residents with appropriately staged dementia.
- Hospice care is available when and if the need ever arises. We can care for our residents through the end of life.
The following optional services may be arranged for residents of Anjelica’s VillaCare Home. All services are paid by the resident or authorized representative at the delivery of service or monthly to the respective billing agency.
- Incontinent Care which would include us purchasing diaper product and extra laundry needs as well as caring for the residents' needs.
- Haircuts (by outside professional).
- Manicures and pedicures (by outside professional).
- Podiatry Care (by outside Podiatrist).
- Supplemental nourishment such as Ensure.
- Additional/supplemental cable services.
- Private telephone line through Verizon.
- Feeding services if the need arises.
- Transferring services if the need arises.
- Hospice Care services.
- Other additional needs that may arise.
Home & Safety Services
- A fully gated and secure property.
- Central heat and Air conditioning.
- Sprinkler system.
- Monitored fire alarm system.
- Smoke detectors throughout the home and in every bedroom.
- Fire Extinguishers.
- Centralized large, handicapped accessible shower room.